Fantastic 3 bed/3 bath home w/ a great floorplan in Palmetto Bay. Formal foyer entry w/ double wood doors. A true chef's kitchen w/ spacious island cooktop and seating, plentiful cabinetry, granite countertops & stainless appliances. Opens to the formal dining room. Large living area to accommodate the whole family. Wonderful master suite w/ grand walk-in closet & large bathroom with separate shower, tub and dual vanities. Indoor laundry room with tub. Plantation shutters & warm wood accents throughout. Partial impact windows and some shutters. Screened pool and patio, fenced backyard, lovely covered deck overlooking the wide canal w/ access to launch a kayak or paddle board. Circular, paver driveway, 2 car garage & 1 car detached carport. Close to Deering Estate and Palmetto Bay Library.
Single Family, 1 Story
2,891 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Tub
- Built-In Oven,Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Window/Wall Unit
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Impact Glass,Plantation Shutters
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Features,Bedroom on Main Level,Entrance Foyer,First Floor Entry,Kitchen Island,Main Level Master,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached,Circular Driveway,Covered,Driveway,Garage,Paver Block.
- Spanish Clay Tile
- Pool Description
- In Ground,Pool,Screen Enclosure
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Fence,Patio,Storm/Security Shutters. 1/4 to 1/2 Acre Lot,Sprinkler System.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price